1. The things you think will kill you, in fact, probably won’t.
2. The things you think won’t kill you, just might. And if they don’t come in for the kill, they will at least come in for a surprise attack.
3. People will change. And they will change their minds, change their minds and change their minds again.
4. You will change. And you will change your mind, change your mind and change your mind again.
5. You must do a lot of things in life that you don’t want to do. Consider these to be character building exercises, suck it up, and do them.
6. You don’t have to do these things forever and as soon as you have an escape route mapped out, take it.
7. Keep your escape routes near and dear. Don’t share them too often, or too soon. Not until it’s time.
View original post 434 more words